The OI Analytical CNSolution™ 9310 Online Cyanide Analyzer is designed to measure available cyanide in precious metal leaching solutions by USEPA Method OIA-1677 and ASTM D 6888-09. The gas-diffusion amperometry technique in these methods has been demonstrated to be free of interferences from copper and metallic sulfides that impair the accuracy of traditional techniques such as titration.
CNSolution 9310 Online Cyanide Analyzers enable gold and silver mills to accurately measure and control cyanide levels at key points in the cyanidation process. Continuous online monitoring provides a dynamic view of the process rather than periodic snapshots obtained by grab sampling and laboratory analysis. Improved accuracy facilitates tighter control of cyanide usage and can significantly reduce a plant’s operating costs.
CNSolution™ 9310 Features:
- Provides highly accurate measurement of available cyanide in precious metal leaching solutions
- Uses well proven gas-diffusion amperometry technique in Methods USEPA OIA-1677 and ASTM D 6888-09
- Analyzer measurement ranges support use throughout the cyanidation process
- Detector response for each sample is displayed in real-time as a peak on the touch-screen display
- Continuous monitoring improves accuracy allowing more control of cyanide usage